Monday, April 06, 2009

Exhausted

I spent 13 hours at school today and tomorrow will be 11 hours ..... it's Parent-Teacher evenings. At least on Wednesday we get a bit of a sleep-in as we will start at 9.25am.

Then not long to go to the holidays and Easter! We have visitors staying with us and our precious Jacob and his mum and dad will spend Easter Sunday with us. Three little boys looking for Easter eggs - it's going to be such fun and Adrian and I can't wait (neither can R&C if the truth be told).

Doj goes for the operation to take his pin out tomorrow so hopefully by next week he will have made a full recovery.

The Amazing Race is sadly over and I earned 13 raffle tickets - hopefully it's lucky for me! Well, we'll know tomorrow.

I'm off to bed before I fall asleep with my face on the keyboard

3 comments:

Lainie said...

Sweet Dreams Jenny!

topkatnz said...

Long days for you then ... but holidays in just a few days ... can't believe how fast this term has gone!

Ella Swan said...

I know how you feel...and I can't sleep...again...