That was AMAZING! Thanks for sharing it Jenny. It just goes to show you that people with looks and far less talent get a lot further than they should. This lady should have been picked up a long time ago I say!
Wow Jenny ... just checked out the link ... who would've thought!! and the look on Simons face - priceless!!LOL ... it's like all those people that audition for American Idol, and are terrible singers; here this fantastic lady has just sat at home for years ... why doesn't someone TELL THEM!! she's got a brilliant career ahead of her now ...
5 comments:
It was exellent Jenny wasnt it, and so was Tamati!! ( I have a soft spot for him!!)
Spunds like you had one busy Easter, great photos! :)
That was AMAZING! Thanks for sharing it Jenny. It just goes to show you that people with looks and far less talent get a lot further than they should. This lady should have been picked up a long time ago I say!
Wow Jenny ... just checked out the link ... who would've thought!! and the look on Simons face - priceless!!LOL ... it's like all those people that audition for American Idol, and are terrible singers; here this fantastic lady has just sat at home for years ... why doesn't someone TELL THEM!! she's got a brilliant career ahead of her now ...
I didn't know who he was until he started singing. I thought he was great!
Like the Paul Potts clips I could watch this a zillion times and never get sick of it. Just awesome!
These clips are fantastic to have on hand for a quick pick me up/feel good anytime you need one I reckon.
Post a Comment