Saturday, April 25, 2009

And another post for today

We stayed home all day - it was lovely! I did a bit of scrapping and packed some more page kits.


Mini Me I scrapped because I love the photo ... and it also fits one of the challenges at SBO

Peace - I love those photos and it's for the April sketch challenge at SBBD. I rotated the sketch 90 degrees because my photos were landscape
This morning I bought a slide scanner - I found a few places yesterday and all of them were out of stock and only expecting new supplies in mid-May. I had been watching two on TradeMe and this morning I decided just to buy it now. I am looking forward to looking at some of the slides. I'm almost tempted to keep all of them now just to have a look slowly over the next year or so.
The three boys fixed the family room couch - one of the sides had come off and so they had to sit downhill. Now it's fixed and they can sit properly - so can any guests who are here!
Tomorrow we have soccer in the morning and I will have to get school lunch ingredients. Maybe I'll have more time to scrap in the afternoon

9 comments:

topkatnz said...

Nice to have a full day at home ... and time to scrap too ... those fishing pics are lovely!

Sonya said...

Super pages Jenny!! Lucky you getting a chance to scrap, I had planned to today, but had 5 lots of visitors...hmmm I guess thats nice!

Tracy said...

Great layouts Jenny, I especially love the mini me one! Very cute pic and the pp looks great!

Penny said...

ha ha! mini-me :)

Anonymous said...

Mmm, love the LOs, Jenny!

Esp. love the mini-me one. Too cute!

Hope your first day back went well :)

Lara said...

old slides are soo fun! and to scan them in will be a good thing...time consuming but good :-)
smiles.

Ella Swan said...

Hope you got more done, as you wanted ;-D Mini me is such a cute title - hope I can also get to use it someday...

Jenny in Durbs said...

Your l/o's are great. Cath & I have already scraplifted one or two will show you as soon as I can.

Lesli said...

Wonderful pages - love your embellishments!