
Each person got a hand made mini-box with 18 photos of the heritage l/os that Bronwyn and I have done over the last month or so with simple instructions on the back. There was also sufficient c/s and paper to complete three different l/os as well as some lace, brads and tags.
I used one of the "sets" to create this l/o of my grandmother, my mom and my weddings. I have written more details on the back of each of them. I have also written on the back who all the people are in the photo

Then there was some old Making Memories Heritage paper that we gave to each person. I used mine for this one. It is my mom at about three years old and my sister and I at Fancy Dress competitions. I have entered this one and another one in the SBO April challenges

Then I found a photo of my dad as a baby and a young man. I want to get a photo of him now to put on the right hand side
This is one of my dad as a young boy with his cousin, uncle and dad
I did the l/o of the three "Supermen" from Easter.
I am loving the heritage stuff at the moment, but also need to get my current photos scrapped. When we have our weekend away, I want to get all the baby photos out and scrapped. When my SIL comes in July, she is bringing me a CD with all Adrian's family heritage photos so I will have to make time to do those too.
I have blurred photos and cut names where necessary
7 comments:
Got to love the generational wedding one! And the superman one is neat too. The envelope thing looks interesting - for putting stuff in I presume?
You have been busy. I must confess I have not done many heritage layouts. Cute little superman there in that layout.
Wow stunning I love all of them. The three weddings is gorgeous.The 3 supermen are too cute. I spent sat starting your CD. I did not scrap on Sunday but can't wait to start - roll on wednesday, Cath, KJ & I will be ready to go.
Your scrapping is looking goood,.
Stopping by and waving hi
Sherri
Oh cool, you scrapped the wee super men! Looks fabulous too.
I haven't seen a lot of heritage scrapping and haven't been bowled over by what I've seen so far...until now. I really, really like what you have done here, Jenny.
For the past two years I've been researching and writing my family history (a mammoth task which gets bigger and bigger all the time, lol!) and when my Dad died I got a lot of his side of the family photos. Some of these go back to the late 1890s, but the bulk are from Dad's childhood (1926 onwards) and a lot have fallen out of the albums and I've been thinking about what to do with them. So this post is inspiring for me and has got me thinking. Thanks, Jenny.
I love the fact that your scrapping circle has been together for two years ... WTG!
Good on you for holding your little (or big - I don't know!) group together for as long as you have. You have certainly been busy again & I love the kits you made with all the effort put into photographing your layouts & instructions. I hope they paid for all that! ;-D
Post a Comment