Friday, April 24, 2009

Last day of the Holidays

So what am I doing? Marking. I have two Year 10 tests to mark as well as a couple of Level 1 Unit Standards. The US will be quick so I'll leave them to last.

I have also been doing some investigations regarding those slides. To send them away will cost around NZ$300 but I have been doing some investigation and have found a machine that I can buy for about $250. That will be the way to go. Now I just need some more school holidays to do it in! Can't do it next holidays as this lovely lady is coming to visit! As my bloogy friend Helen says, this is mess that I have had to deal with is why it is so important to get our memories scrapped.

Talking about Helen, this is what she gave me:
Now I just need to pass it on to five other bloggy friends (and I'm happy to pass it on to anyone who asks for it)

Better get back to the marking so I can enjoy what's left of today. So much for my holiday to do list - I didn't sew but got a little of the other items done and sorted the slides!

2 comments:

Trace said...

Sad, but true, last day of the holidays...this term should go so fast, with such exciting things happening in the next holidays for you!

Ella Swan said...

Thanks for the Shout Out! Jenny - glad you have found a scanner. I got one for my birthday that views negetives so am looking forward to going through all mine as I only got a digi camera in 2006 when we left Zim. You will have a good time reliving your dad's memories with it - it is quite some task but I agree that splitting it into 12 months is the achievable way to go - that way, you can still keep up with everything else ;-D