Friday, April 03, 2009

Day 8

No questions tonight :-( but four l/os:

Head to Tonga - famous now for the volcanic activity - do a HOT themed layout!

The Amazing Race is all about airports and travel so show us your best holiday pics on a layout

Japan = Super Kawaii! Think Cute! Harajuku girls and bubbly big eyed cartoon characters. Create a super cute page (use your best judgement, think little animals, candy colours etc)

Africa =Think wildlife... either the ones you live with, would like to have or saw a the zoo... or the kids going wild

I have a couple of ideas that will fit some of these and so this may just be the motivation I need to get the photos scrapped! Not so keen on the "cute Japanese stuff" though.

Weekend wise - Daylight Saving is over tomorrow so if you're in NZ remember to put the clocks back an hour tomorrow before you go to bed. We have a bbq next door. I also need to do some grocery shopping and get some Easter eggs. I want to make a dressing gown too as well as try to do some more scrapping.

And then only four school days left - YAY!

1 comment:

topkatnz said...

Wow! four LOs to do ... I've not done many more than four this year!!!LOL ... yay, four days till the holidays ...