Last night Adrian asked me if I prepare for each lesson or if I re-use work from the previous year. I explained carefully that I don't write out exactly what I'm going to say or do anymore, but I have a plan of where I'm going to to and I use worksheets and excercises from previous years.
Then he says to me that I should prepare work for Friday for whatever classes I am teaching between 12pm and 2pm ..... AND DON'T ASK ANY QUESTIONS! Now don't tell me that! I open the presents at Christmas time and carefully seal them again.
Off I went to school today and casually say to my Head of Department, "Am I doing something on Friday?" She looked at me with a huge smile on her face and said, "Do what you're told and don't ask any questions!"
So what's your guess? I am desperate to know of course as I don't do surprises very well!
4 comments:
Hmmmm - lunch? Shopping for a new car/ring/kitchen appliance? It sure sounds mysteriously exciting what ever it is.
Ooh, sounds very mysterious. Can't wait to hear more.
Ohh very exciting Jenny, can't wait to find out. I'm guessing a nice lunch somewhere!
Suspicious... very suspicious.
Post a Comment