Today feels like such a laid back day! The boys were at a youth group camp all weekend so we had a bit of a holiday too. Friday after we dropped them off, we came home poured some wine, open some chippies and dips and just sat on the couch together watching everything on TV1.
Saturday Adrian picked the boys up for football (they won 2-1) and I went scrapping. I made an acrylic album for Adrian of eight of his most favourite places - Nelson, Lochmara Lodge, Waikite pools, Kaikoura, places in SA. I must say it turned out quite well and he was very pleased with it.
I came home and we went to the Embassy to see Second-hand Wedding. It is rather special to see a movie at the Embassy - full of atmosphere. The movie was wonderful and we both really enjoyed it. Then we went to Monsoon Poon for dinner - one of our most favourite places to eat and I really don't know why! The music is way too loud and the tables are not flash but the food is wonderful and the staff treat the customers really well. It was a wonderful evening and we both thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
Today we fetched the boys and they had had a wonderful time too but are both very tired - early to bed for them! I hope that we're going to go to the RSA for an early dinner then back home early too.
4 comments:
sounds like a great weekend :)
Oh wow a weekend to yourselves, how fantastic! ANd it sounds like you made the most of it too. I love going to the Embassy too!
i can only imagine a week to ourselves!
sounds fantastic.
Sounds like bliss Jenny. And do we get to see photos of this album? No pressure :) LOL
Post a Comment