With the big increase in the cost of living here, there has been a lot of discussion on various forums about meal plans. Penny always has a weekly meal plan. I used to have a four weekly meal plan and it made it very easy to cook (and shop). Otherwise at 5pm I'm standing in the kitchen wondering what to take out the deep freeze that will be ready by 6pm!
So here's my first week:
Sunday: Roast
Monday: Chicken wrapped in bacon
Tuesday: Mince with nachos or pasta
Wednesday: Some sort of casserole that I'll start on Wednesday morning
Thursday: Butter chicken
Friday: Hamburgers and wedges
Saturday: Soup and bread or leftovers or go out
This is slightly different to my actual plan, but that's the meat I have in my deep freeze and I normally go to the butcher once a month. So I'll use up what I have and then start my four weekly plan from the beginning of June
1 comment:
It all looks good! Which butcher do you shop at Jenny? I sometimes use the Aussie butcher but they aren't always the cheapest. I'm curious to know if Mad Butcher is better.
Post a Comment