Thursday, May 01, 2008

Another one completed



This one uses some of the product from an SBO paper add-on; the title I made on my WishBlade (including the bit around the edge) and it fits the NZ Dares dare for this fortnight: Use a number in your titles.
The photos were taken at my BIL's 50th birthday that my husband attended in South Africa. I love how the title turned out and it was chosen by my hubby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That title looks fantastic, it just changes the whole look of the page.
Now you know I could save a lot of money of I didn't buy embellishments, LOL, but I am afraid I can't scrap without them, LOL!

Monique said...

lol I knew you must have some scrapping up your sleeve and not just yummy butter chicken dinners!

Great to see you getting heaps of enjoyment and use from your wishblade.

Unknown said...

I just love that title , it really gives the layout a lift.