Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Some Photos

This is the "Chocolate Story" that I was given at ScrapCamp! So cool that I really don't want to eat the chocolates from it!


One of the l/os that I did from our January holiday
Photos from 2004
The bread that I regularly make



Those are the completed ones; I have done some titles and have to do some more as well as the journalling. I kept all the titles to do at home on my WishBlade and sold my chipboard to Tracy so that I am forced to use my WB :-)!


And Jenny - just to show you even though there is no title or journalling! I will need some more of this paper in Ash & Andy's container!

And while I was about it a few more that you will recognise, Jen, but they still need titles and journalling

This particular one uses an SBO paper add-on kit


















No comments: