Hmmm I have to say the one time I went to the MB I did agree with your assessment. Oh well, Aussie Butcher will get my custom for now. ;)
Hi JennyI havn't been blogging as much lately but my address is http://duffyth.wordpress.com
Hey thanks for visiting my blog Jenny. Love that acrylic album in your previous post, there's some stunning shots in it.
Jenny, I love your accrilic album in the previous post. Just gorgeous :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hmmm I have to say the one time I went to the MB I did agree with your assessment. Oh well, Aussie Butcher will get my custom for now. ;)
Hi Jenny
I havn't been blogging as much lately but my address is http://duffyth.wordpress.com
Hey thanks for visiting my blog Jenny. Love that acrylic album in your previous post, there's some stunning shots in it.
Jenny, I love your accrilic album in the previous post. Just gorgeous :)
Post a Comment