was lovely: Bread and oils to start; a choice of Lamb Shank, Chicken, Fish or Pasta - I choose fish and then for dessert I chose a trilogy of desserts - three small bowls of delight: an apricot half baked in filo pastyr with custard, a very rich chocolate mousse and cassis poppyseed gateaux.


Steve and Steph (on the right) from The Breeze and Paige, their assistant on the left


There was a bag of presents - something from Life Pharmacy and believe it or not, I have not opened it yet; a decadent cupcake from The Chocolate Cake shop, a CD and beautiful flowers.

Yes there is two of everything because Adrian got one too!
5 comments:
Sounds like a fantastic lunch and lots of goodies, YAY.
All I can say Jenny is "WOW".
It sounds delicious! How lovely :)
Wow, lucky you, and, sounds like you had a nice lunch with your family today.
Oh wow ... congratulations ... how cool is that ... woo hoo ... what a wonderful surprise.
Post a Comment