I am thinking of making this blog private for a while. I had some place "Feedmil" suggest that I could list my blog there as they already claimed to have it listed. I don't know who they are and my blog cannot be Google-searched. So if you want to be a reader, please email me so that I can add you
13 comments:
When I set up my blog I chose the non-searchable by search engines option too. The odd thing slips through to Google though.
I also trialled my blog on the private option. The problem there is that when you do that new posts wont show up on my family and friends' Google Reader, Bloglines etc. readers.
Now I individually password each post before I publish it. This means that my new posts still show up on readers but only people I've supplied with the password can access and read the content. Works really well!
My blog is with Wordpress and they have this option. Not sure about Blogger blogs though.
Anyway, I would still like to keep up with you and your blog, so please add me to your list :)
Makes you wonder how these things happen. Thanks for the heads up
Thanks Jenny I all invited now lol. I have been reading your blog but haven't commented.
I loved seeing your pictures from SENZ as I wasn't able to go this year.
Hi Jenny,
Just popping in to let you know I've accepted your invite.
I love the background, it looks great.
interesting issue; I have never had any spam as yet on my blog, so I guess I am lucky in that regard.
thanks for the invite :)
Hi Jenny. I have received that same Feedmil letter three times now. I always just delete it as I could not quite work out what it was all about. :-) Thanks for letting me in on your blog. xx
Received and accepted ...
So will be interesting to see if you appear on my bloglines.
Received and accepted too. It's a pain about unwanted messages. Thank you for my invite, and I'll treat it with respect :)
Hey Jenny
Finally got myself over. Thanks so much for the invite. Love your new 'dress' too. Very Summery/beachy :)
Hi Jenny
I got the feedmil invite too!
Thanks for inviting me...I have accepted & have my little password so should be good right?! H xx
Thanks Jen can't go without catching up on your news. Hope it works well there are always gremlins about.
thanks for the invite and completely understand... I havent had any problems with my blog but hear stories of others who have.... totally see your reasons
Post a Comment