Monday, August 24, 2009

Some photos

Colin with his Player of the Day trophy - I think he has really improved this year

After Ross' birthday dinner we decided to go to Strawberry Fare for dessert

Ross' dessert with "Happy Birthday" round the edge
Doj the cat (the one who was injured so badly earlier in the year) in his new sleeping place - yes it is the laundry hamper!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny

Well that thing we talked about didn't work obviously, because it didn't tell me about this post

Anyway, I am training my brain to remember to check here every few days :)

Well done on play of the day!

The dessert looks delicious too. I never knew there was a Strawberry Fare in Welly. I've only been to the original one in ChCh and that was years ago.

Enjoy the rest of your week :)

Lainie said...

Way to go on player of the day!

What a gorgeous looking dessert!
Belated Happy Birthday Wishes!

Penny said...

LOL! Love the new place for Doj ;)
Yummy desserts - must go there if I ever get back to Wellers.