Sunday, August 09, 2009

Some more from Senz

I thought I'd post some more photos from Senz - mainly of us ... and we have become known as the Pink Ladies


From left to right: Kylie, Ashley, Jenny and I outside our motel room; the same but our backs; next two is in Nic H's class; all of us at the Crop; sitting at the Crop; two Jennys; two nieces

Oh and I made the collage using Photosheet that I spoke about a number of posts down

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny

Just doing a big blog catch up.

I really love how you girls really entered into the spirit of things for SENZ this year and made it yours with your t-shirts and bags. Looks like you had the best fun!

Loved reading about and seeing the pics of your travels with your visiting family. Again, it looks like so much fun was had.

Jenny in Durbs said...

Hey the pink girls look super. i really like your collage it works so nicely.