Sunday, August 09, 2009

Help!

So I've "lost" my pretty blog and I don't know where to find it! Actually I was trying to replace it with another template from Allie Brown and have no idea how I did it before. Can someone send me some directions please?

Updated: I appear to have done what I wanted to do but in doing so I've definitely "lost" some of the bits from my sidebar. If "you" were there or you know what I've lost, please let me know

6 comments:

mandyb said...

sorry to hear your blog makeover caused you to lose bits and pieces... hope they all make their way home soon

Anonymous said...

sorry I can't help you Jen but Happy Anniversary and good luck with the want to be driver!

topkatnz said...

sorry Jenny, I know nothing about blogger blogs! looking good tho!

Penny said...

I changed my template too and lost a few things - had to recreate them! Learned my lesson now and have saved a backup of my template. *smacks hand*

Ella Swan said...

It happened to me when trying to insert an Allie Brown blog background...they're unstable IMO. I did get everything back but failed on my own...had to get an IT guy in as my whole BLOG disappeared too LOL! Always save a copy of your blog weekly (in settings click "export Blog" & save into a BLOG I.T.file on your desktop)but that doesn't save your sidebar items. You need to do those individually occasionally in programs like Word. Nothing really gets entirely lost very often, it's just a matter of how to find it...and it usually requires an "expert" Still, a change is as good as a holiday. Love your new background ;-D

Jenny in Durbs said...

Hey I like the new look but can't help otherwise.