It's fun to take part in a scrapping challenge but you have to remember to enter on time! Here's my entry for N0 8 Wired - the NZ Dares blog. Called "15 Minute Cleanup" whilst not strictly an every day occurence it's certainly an every cleaning day occurence! I set the timer and the boys and I clean for 15 minutes then we stop and play, surf the net etc for 15 minutes and so on until we've finished. It works really well for the boys

PS Penny - it's just something I made up one day to get my boys to help without it being too onerous and now it's stayed around. Sometimess they say we'll do 20 minutes or 30 minutes depending on how they're feeling - but it works well
PPS Thanks Trina for picking my name out for a prize
PS Penny - it's just something I made up one day to get my boys to help without it being too onerous and now it's stayed around. Sometimess they say we'll do 20 minutes or 30 minutes depending on how they're feeling - but it works well
PPS Thanks Trina for picking my name out for a prize
4 comments:
is that a fly lady trick? it sounds good.
Wasn't blogger a pain last night? I didn't manage to get anything on when I had planned to! Hope your still going to put the pic of the layout up!
Awesome page my friend, congrats on the prize.
And I guess I must be the one from New Zealand since Christchurch isn't listed in your visitors from various cities listed!
Hi Jenny. Thanks for visiting my blog. Now I'v found yours I'll vsit more often. Great idea for tidying up, and a cool layout to record it. Funny you mentiond the tables at WHS. Just bought a little one today and it's a perfect size - only 18" x 28" but great for what I wanted.
Post a Comment