Monday, August 20, 2007

Scrapping on Saturday!

We had a great day again on Saturday - 17 ladies which is more than we've ever had before. KiwiScraps was full as there were three groups making wedding invitations and two parties so it was rather noisy too. But when 5pm came it was just us and it was bliss! Oh and then we had a short surprise visit from the fire brigade - shhhhh! Anyway, I got three l/os done and another two started. Here they are:



Dunedin - and I don't like this l/o



Hanmer Springs - love these colours






Penguins - at Oamaru and I love the chipboard and how it turned out


Both Dunedin and Penguins I have entered at SBO in their Chipboard Challenge

5 comments:

Yvette said...

Awesome layouts Jenny. I especially love the penguin one, love the colours and the alphas, I want some of those LOL. Now was someone a naughty girl getting the fire brigade out?

Unknown said...

Beautiful layouts Jenny. I love the Penguins one.

Penny said...

Did ya get crazy with the heat gun or something? Or was it just to see some hunky firemen? LOL!

Paula said...

love these layouts Jenny, especially Penguins - can you share the details on the lettering, as I love it.

Tracy said...

If it was a strip-o-gram I hope you got photo's to share on your blog! :lol:
Great layouts Jenny!