I am the mother of a teenager! Yes, my first born turned thirteen and it's scary being the mother of a teenager. We left South Africa a week after his third birthday so he has spent nearly 80% of his life here. Adriam and I celebrated with lunch at the pub today! Tonight it is blue cod and wedges for dinner and Saturday we have a party - Laser Force and then back here for pizza and cake
Thanks for all the wishes for our wedding anniversary.
Paula - the "Penguins" is Maya Road chipboard painted with MM Buttermilk paint
5 comments:
alriiiiight! Happy birthday!
Officially a teen in the house, Happy Birthday to you both, you seserve to celebrate too!
Lots of celebrating going on in your family this week, have a great birthday party!
Happy belated birthday!
I hope the party goes well today.
Thanks Jenny. Oh scary the teenage years have began. Cheers Paula
Post a Comment