I had a set of the Christmas ones and sold them on TradeMe - now I've realised all the wonderful things I can do with them and want them back! Anyone got a set to sell me, please?
Now Angela - if I tell then no one will ever want to sell their stamps to me :-) I thought about a Versamark stamp pad to make a background for one
I have found someone on TM who will sell me a brand new set - at full price of course!
Sorry Jenny, don't have any to sell, gonna keep all mine ;) Isn't it always the way though get rid of something and then realise oh I could have..... hope you find what you want somewhere!
Don't you hate it when that happens, lol! I hope you find another set from somewhere, I have a few mm foam stamp sets but not the xmas ones sorry....I'd love to know what you can do with them other than stamp paint though?!
4 comments:
Sorry Jenny, don't have any to sell, gonna keep all mine ;) Isn't it always the way though get rid of something and then realise oh I could have..... hope you find what you want somewhere!
Sorry Jenny, I don't, but do fill us in on what exciting things you can do with them!!
Don't you hate it when that happens, lol! I hope you find another set from somewhere, I have a few mm foam stamp sets but not the xmas ones sorry....I'd love to know what you can do with them other than stamp paint though?!
they look different than ours.
Post a Comment