Then we went back down to a park to find a geocache which was fun and easy.
After a quick lunch, we had a yummy icecream at Copenhagen (and we weren't the only ones eating icecream on a cold day either) we went out to Fraser Cove to find anothe geocache and pick up a travel bug which we'll take back to Wellington.
This one was a bit harder to find but Adrian found it in the end. On our way back to the car, a little fantail was flitting around our feet as we walked. I managed to get some photos but some of them were blurry.
The shopping centre at Fraser Cove was pleasant too. Now we're back at Starbucks and all online again!
I think we may head out to Whakatane tomorrow and Hamilton on Monday and stay there overnight. Thanks everyone for your lovley comments - I am so pleased that someone reads all of this!
2 comments:
Geocaching sounds like such fun, must check that out. Cool fantail pic too
Stephen and I are quite keen to try geocaching once Jessica is a little older - looks like great fun! That fantail pic is great Jenny!
Post a Comment