We had such a great day yesterday at our monthly crop! We had Bingo (won by Marie) and Scrap Points (won by Yvonne) and I set a challenge for everyone - the current Kiwi Jack Me up! The following are photos I took of l/os done on the day and we had a lucky draw which was won by Suzanne. Two photos were very blurred so hopefull I can get them later and uplaod them here. I didn't finish mine but hopefully I can do it later today and then upload it here
Suzanne
Jacquie
Linda
Julie
Yvonne

In the afternoon, Bronwyn did a 12x12 clock class with us which was fantastic - great idea for Christmas presents - mine is at the top left and I will give it to my parents for Christmas. If it looks as theough there's something wrong with the clock - it's just a temporary clock - there weren't enough for me so I'll attach mine later
7 comments:
Great to see all the Jacks Jenny, looks like everybody had fun with it!! Thanks for playing along, look forward to seeing yours soon.
Just catching up with all your holiday pics too...you guys were really busy!
Great to see so many takes on the jack. Thoses clocks look cool too.
great layouts that were done for the jackmeup. Sounds like you all had a great day
lurve the scary guard cat by the tree!!
Looks like things went well at the crop. LOL at being so close (yet so far away). I didn't arrange to go see anyone down there, as we had no idea of the itinerary, and couldn't plan. Thanks for the wishes, will let you know.
love that clock idea!
Those clocks all look wonderful.
Post a Comment