Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Day

I started out the day a bit sad, but Ross put his arms around me and told me to stop crying, smile and make the best of it. So we all did!

I still do a Christmas stocking for my boys and I have been buying little bits and pieces for a few months now - I didn't realise quite how much I had to stuff into their stocking! When they were little, I would buy cheap $2 shop stuff but now they have more expensive tastes, so I tend to buy snack food treats eg Lindt chocolate, or a new range of crackers etc.

I fetched my Mom about midday and then we all opened presents .... and I forgot to take photos! Lunch was a bit late, but it didn't matter because we enjoyed it anyway. And we had a good day too!

Me and my new coffee pot!
Tried to get a good photo of them today!

Today I have taken a boot load of mine and my mom's stuff to the dump and it feels good to have accomplished something. Little steps every day

3 comments:

brantics said...

I was thinking of you and wondering how you were getting on over Christmas, glad the day turned out well for you (and yay for the new coffee pot!) :)

mandyb said...

sounds like a great time/day to me!!!! glad you love your new coffee pot

topkatnz said...

Glad with the love and support of your boys you had a good day:)