Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Never

Never have I felt so broken hearted before.

Actually I wish I could die

I never realised that there could be so much pain in my heart; not to mention the anger and hurt and bitterness I feel.

I am torn to pieces and ripped to shreds

How can I love someone yet hate them so much at the same time?

Will the hurt ever go away?

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh Hun, my heart goes out to you. It is horrible that so often, those close and loved can hurt us so bad.
I don't know exactly what you are going through, but know there are many people who care for you and are here if you need to vent.
Hugs

Irene said...

I think I can understand why people want to kill someone when I hear things like this. I would like to say so much more but I better keep it seemly! My heart aches for you also (HUGS)

Penny said...

I am so sorry

topkatnz said...

I truly believe there is happiness on the other side for you - I know that can be so hard to imagine when things seem to suck so badly. But it will seem so much sweeter when you get there. Hang in there. Hx