I took my dad back to the specialist at the hospital on Wednesday and he was running 100 minutes late - yes, that's not an extra 0 there. We have to watch his foot for any big changes or if he gets a fever and then we have to go straight to A&E as the operation will have to happen then. Then we went to see Malvina Major and while my Mom really liked it, she felt it may end up being too expensive, so we'll keep looking at other places.
I went scrapping yesterday and this is one of the l/os I did. I'm hoping that there is enough green and orange for a challenge but if there isn't, it doesn't matter. Another old photo scrapped!
The Nine week competition at SBO is nearly at an end. This is my l/o for Week 7 which was Sport
This is its companion that I entered at The ScrapBox, but I wasn't the winner there .... next time!
On 16th October, I am hosting (hostessing?) a charity crop and all proceeds will go to the Christchurch Mayoralty Fund for earthquake victims. There are at least two other crops happening in NZ on the same day for the same charity - rather cool, I think! Making Memories have sent a Slice to raffle and I will be selling those tickets nationwide. There will be gifts and lucky draws every hour and a min BYO class! So looking forward to it
1 comment:
Hang in there & enjoy your break.
Post a Comment