Colin and I finished our pamphlet delivery today: between us we had six local areas to deliver local body candidate's election pamflets. Much of it was up hill and down dale so we came home exhausted. It is all fundraising for our trip to China next year. Tomorrow we have to head for the shops for footwear and underwear for two growing boys.
Monday I have a list of places to take my Mother and Tuesday we have a double appointment to the hairdresser. Then Wednesday we head to Samoa for a week in the sun!! So exciting and the hardest decision I am going to make is whether I should have a blue drink or green drink! AFter that we have a couple of nights in Auckland and then home.
I'm feeling very lucky: this was an entry at Scrappin' Patch and I won the lucky draw
And this was another entry there and I won this lucky draw too!
This was the last week of the SBO competition to use Maori designs. I love this photo of Colin on the Wellington waterfront taken in 2006
So, should I buy a Lotto ticket or hope that I win the ScrapBox prize? :-) Probably more probability of winning the ScrapBox one than Lotto so I'll stick with that one.Then, on 16th September, it was the Music Festival - Tawa Goes to Town. All the schools, as well as the rest of the community are invited to take part in a two hour music festival in the Michael Fowler centre in Wellington ... hence Tawa goes to Town! Both Ross and Adrian took part:
About 750 people ....
5 comments:
The singers colours are gorgeous. Looks so impressive. Congrats on all the wins - yes take a lotto ticket. Enjoy the holidays & relax & take lots of pics.
well done on the wins...and enjoy Samoa!!!
Have a wonderful holiday in Samoa - post some pics when you have them.
Hope you are having a wonderful, deserved holiday
What a lovely holiday!
Post a Comment