Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Home made gifts

Just reading Penny's blog on what she did last year and then an email from her sayig she doesn't have time this as she did last year. I understand as I am in the same situation.

Last year I made these Chocolate Christmas Trees (scroll most of the way down the page) which were a bit fiddly to do, but looked wonderful and tasted even better. I will probably make some more this year because they are the kind of thing that can be made in bulk.

The boys are saving for a PS3 so that's easy but I still like to get them little bits and pieces. The rest of the people who may or may not be coming? I'll make it up when I get confirmation that they will be here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow those are impressive trees and that article in itself was fantastic.

Penny said...

Those trees look good! :)

Sonya said...

Thanks for sharing Jenny, some very cool ideas there. And well done to you for making them last year! Give yourself a break and have a rest this year!!