Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Scrapbook Olympics

At The Sketch Book, an online NZ Forum, the owners are running Scrapbook Olympics. I signed up but had no time/no inspiration (inclination) to do the first two challenges. However, challenge #3 was to use only ten items including the cardstock and photos - now that's an easy one for me. So I kept it simple (as usual) and here's my take:

2 x c/s - blue and beige - it's the new core'dinations range which has a lovely inner core

2 x titles - also blue and beige cut by my WishBlade

2 x chipboard "squiggles"

3 x photos

1 journalling block and there's my ten items!

4 comments:

Penny said...

That core-dinations cardstock looks great. Must get some one of these days. I lke the 3 photos on top of each other Jenny - great styling.

Unknown said...

I like the look of that core-dination cardstock. Great layout Jenny.

Trace said...

Love the photos Jenny - I found it didn't take long for ten items to be used!

Lara said...

cool Jenny. love it when you find a challenge you want to do :-)