I saw this when I went to create a new post yesterday and had fun adding a few to my side bar .... makes it very easy to see who has updated! Scroll down and have a look and if I haven't got your blog there let me know and I'll add you
love how it tells you when the person last updated, it's a good overview. Sounds like a crazy few weeks in your household. Not many sleeps till your boy is home. Do you think he has changed much??
I have gone & got complicated Jenny. I have two blogs one at http://katscraps123.blogspot.com/ which is mainly my SU stuff & then one at http://katrinanz.blogspot.com/ which is for friends & family mainly.
You've been tagged too. Take a look at my KatScraps blog.
6 comments:
Scary! It will show just how fast time does fly LOL!
love how it tells you when the person last updated, it's a good overview. Sounds like a crazy few weeks in your household. Not many sleeps till your boy is home. Do you think he has changed much??
I have gone & got complicated Jenny. I have two blogs one at http://katscraps123.blogspot.com/ which is mainly my SU stuff & then one at http://katrinanz.blogspot.com/ which is for friends & family mainly.
You've been tagged too. Take a look at my KatScraps blog.
waving hi, I am not on it.
Oooo that puts the pressure on eh? LOL!
Yep I'm there. Yay school holidays are nearly here.
Post a Comment