What a fun movie! And even more fun watching it with the words to the songs as sub titles and the audience joining in. That's what we did tonight at The Lighthouse Cinema in Petone
And because Colin is away, Father's Day is postponed to the first Sunday in October
4 comments:
LOVED the movie too...
thanks for being so sweet!
: )
Wilna
x
Mmm I still haven't seen it, but everyone says it's a must. Glad you enjoyed it Jenny.
I haven't seen the movie yet but it must be fun to sing along to the songs. I heard that they are going to play it at the Reading cinema down here so I must make time to go & see it.
What a great idea to postpone Father's Day.
Oh now that sounds like a fun night! will have to wait for the DVD though and dance by myself in the lounge lol! I don't think hubby does dancing!
Post a Comment