Monday, September 29, 2008

Holidays!

What are YOU going to be doing?

Resize photos and send them to DM to be printed.

I am going to finish all the UFOs I have and that includes the skirt I'm making

I am going to re-arrange my albums. I have decided to go ith D-Ring albums as they are sturdier and soooo much easier to organise. It does mean that I will have to buy some more albums though

I was supposed to be helping out at SENZ, but I've heard nothing and I have no accommodation (I thought I did) so I'm probably not going any more. :-(

Make a loaf of gluten free bread for hubby done

Do some laundry done one load

Wash the kitchen floor

Do the grocery shopping and go to the butcher (the downside of travelling so much was that I didn't really get a chance to keep the grocery cupboard or the freezer stocked)

Tidy up the dining room/lounge

I've updated this with my holiday chores list in the hopes that I can get motivated! I have done almost nothing today and feel so lazy! My bed and my book are calling me but I'd better get some of that damp laundry into the dryer

2 comments:

Penny said...

Well that is poopy about SENZ.

I'm working (I have no leave) through the holidays so my long suffering mother is looking after Tim.

Shelley said...

Sorry to hear about the SENZ thing!!! Was looking forward to meeting you at last!

Yep my holidays list is long, long, long and seems to have a lot of mundane things on it LOL

p.s. LOVE your snow photos in the previous post :)