Saturday, June 28, 2008

Full time teaching

So I have a full time fixed term position to the end of the year. My head said "Say no"; my heart said "Say yes". My head reasoned that if I'm not good enough for a permanent f-t position, then why am I only good enough to fill in everytime they need me?

If nothing else it will pay for trips to National Park and I have already received permission to take some Fridays off. If I go by myself, I'm going to catch the train on a Friday and back on a Sunday. The extra money will be useful

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Thats fantastic, congratulations Jenny! It's hard making these sorts of decisions always so many things to take into account but it sounds like you are ready.

Mrs Frizz said...

Congratulations!!!

Penny said...

Congratulations Jenny :) I know it's a bit on the nose but sometimes it's best to be flexible and see what pans out. And as you say... the money is very useful :0

Lainie said...

Yes indeedy the extra $'s will be great. I'm glad you got time off all sorted. Congrats Jenny!

Anonymous said...

oohhh the flexible part sounds great though... full time wouldn't allow you to take trips away... thanks also for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. mandyb