My friend Alicia has suggested I write don how I think things will change next term and then compare my list to the actual changes that do happen. So here they are:
Ross will realise how much he misses his brother: not just because there is someone with whom to play, but because the chores get spread.
I will miss Colin.
Colin will learn to make decisions for himself as he won't have his brother to do it for him
I will miss Colin.
There will be no bickering.
Did I mention I will miss Colin?
Colin will become self sufficient
I will ........... no, I've said that already!
As I think of things I will keep adding them
2 comments:
LOL! I hope technology will ease the "missing" bits.
PS. Sent you your eco-bag yesterday :)
great idea to get those thoughts down. Whoo hoot Roo, how very cool.
Post a Comment