Yes, I know it's two days late but the wishes are there.
We had a lovely day - Adrian got his calendar (that he really liked), some CDs, some chocolate from the boys, a huge pack of chewing gum, and some chilli bites. Ross had already got his Phoenix cap, but he also got some Bonus Bonds, a PS2 game, and some chocolate. Colin got a PSP game, and the third Golden Compass book. They got lots of shared presents - badminton set, Twister ball game and some Dodge balls. I got my Wishblade, some new undies and some CB dies and embossing folders.
We went to my friend Sharyn for the day and had a lovely lunch - lots of salads, ham, turkey, roast beef and some boerewors. Dessert was superb - Christmas pudding, meringue and stawberries and cream, brandy snaps filled with caramel cream (very rich and decadent) and fresh fruit.

Yesterday we hit the sales and bought some more lights and a new Christmas tree. Colin also bought a cell phone and Ross bought a PS2 game with the money that they got. I'm thinking about a little pink phone or a CB bag - which should it be??
I must confess that on Sunday I hated my WB but I am liking it more and more. Lots to learn so if anyone out there is a new (or old) WB user, I'm compiling a helpful hints list and will happily share with you - just email me (in my profile)
I was also one of the lucky winners in the Fiskateers draw!
We had a lovely day - Adrian got his calendar (that he really liked), some CDs, some chocolate from the boys, a huge pack of chewing gum, and some chilli bites. Ross had already got his Phoenix cap, but he also got some Bonus Bonds, a PS2 game, and some chocolate. Colin got a PSP game, and the third Golden Compass book. They got lots of shared presents - badminton set, Twister ball game and some Dodge balls. I got my Wishblade, some new undies and some CB dies and embossing folders.
We went to my friend Sharyn for the day and had a lovely lunch - lots of salads, ham, turkey, roast beef and some boerewors. Dessert was superb - Christmas pudding, meringue and stawberries and cream, brandy snaps filled with caramel cream (very rich and decadent) and fresh fruit.
Yesterday we hit the sales and bought some more lights and a new Christmas tree. Colin also bought a cell phone and Ross bought a PS2 game with the money that they got. I'm thinking about a little pink phone or a CB bag - which should it be??
I must confess that on Sunday I hated my WB but I am liking it more and more. Lots to learn so if anyone out there is a new (or old) WB user, I'm compiling a helpful hints list and will happily share with you - just email me (in my profile)
I was also one of the lucky winners in the Fiskateers draw!
1 comment:
Congrats on winning a RAK.
It sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas Day.
Post a Comment