Last Friday I took the boys to the Beckham practice which they decided was rather boring but they were very pleased that they had gone! I had to agree that it was boring though. There were about 15,000 school children at the practice and when Becks did walk out it looked as though he was very surprised to see so many children there. However, they had to watch the Phoenix - LA Galaxy match on TV.
Tonight the boys were ball boys at the Phoenix game and they had a wonderful time. This meant that each child got an adult ticket so Adrian and I went to see the game as well as having a parking ticket for the Stadium parking - cool! I took four boys in with me and they talked all the way there, but coming home they were babbling with excitement! They had a wonderful time - got sandwiches, drinks, hot-dogs, and signatures on their clothes (which we are not ever allowed to wash again), and signatures on programmes.
While we were waiting for one of the friends to get his sleeping bag etc for a sleep over, The Breeze had a phone-in competition for four tickets to the new Narnia movie and I won them! So we are off to see the next instalment next Sunday morning. The boys are very pleased indeed.
3 comments:
Happy happy stuff!
Go you!!! I'm sure you'll have an awesome time at the movies :)
Congrats on winning those tockets.
Post a Comment