Saturday, October 20, 2007

Jen - this is for you

Here's my Cuttlebug - there are some plastic plates that go through with the embosser or die shape and come out the other side all done. The card is the one I made last night - nothing stunning I know, but Ross was happy and much cheaper than buying a card




8 comments:

Oscar T. Grouch said...

my cuttlebug is still in the box, I need a scrapspace so bad. Nic Howards book was interesting. I liked the way it was set up and laid out, totally different than american style. Some very interesting topics in it.

Penny said...

lurve my cutttle bug :) Make friends with others who have one and you can share their dies and embossing folders.

Donna said...

Go Jenny! Fab card.
Go the Boks! We're cheering for them in our house!

Shelley said...

Woo hoo Jenny! You are going to have so much fun with that!!!

Mrs Frizz said...

Awesome birthday card ... love the embossed bits on the birthday card.

Enjoy playing - oops ... that should be, enjoy being creative ... lol!

Oscar T. Grouch said...

waving a monday morning hi

Paula said...

Great card Jenny. I've just unpacked my cuttlebug ready to play tomorrow.
Cheers Paula

Anonymous said...

Really cute card Jenny. Love the splash of colour on the white.