Four layouts from last weekend. One right out of my comfort zone (6x12) inspired by
Meek and I actually like this size for a few photos. The photos are from the Crown Range Summit in January and it was very cold up there. No wonder the road is closed sometimes in winter. I like the smaller size for fewer photos and can see myself using different sizes in my 12x12 albums - yes I know that some of you think that's amazing for me to admit and are laughing right now!

This one is our day in Bluff and I used a
Becky Higgins sketch for it.
The next two I used our new printer: Kaikoura Blue to print in colour on a transparency and Seals to print on Bazzill Bling (I had heard this was impossible). I am very pleased with both results
I will enter Kaikoura Blue at NZDares for their two colour challenge - hope it fits - I have used blues and brown - even the printing is blue


7 comments:
Fantastic layouts Jenny, I really love all the buttons you have used on the 6x12 lo and the colours in the Kaikoura lo's!
Cool layouts Jenny. I especially love the Crown Ranges one. Love the button photo corners!
Awesome layouts Jenny!!! Yep I like the buttons too :)
Really like that gradation of blues in the Kaikoura layout! One of these days we must get to Bluff. We've been to the top so we really should go to the bottom of NZ. :)
All beautiful layouts :)
lol Penny, I was going to say I like the 3 blues in the Kaikoura one too! I haven't been to the South Island for about 13 years, these make me want to get down there again.
Love your LO's Jenny and i love your 6x12, very cool.
Post a Comment