Well, it's back to school for all of us tomorrow and a hard term ahead for me. The seniors start their finals on 19th November so there is work to finish as well as revision to do to make sure that they are all prepared. I am also taking over two other classes from someone who left and I think those two classes are going to get a shock when I expect them to work! I will be full time for 6 weeks and then back to slightly longer part time hours. I do expect that it's going to be hard on me.
It is SENZ next week and I am meeting up with Irene and we are doing Mandi's photography class; Kerrin Qualls's patterned paper class; working for SBO and working at the main door. So we will be busy but in a good way and able to meet and catch up with lots of people. Most of the ladies from the SBO Forum are wearing a pink ribbon so that we can recognise each other. I am really looking forward to a weekend away but already my three boys are asking me for suggestions as to what they can do while I'm gone.
And then what can one say about the upsets in the RWC? I think now our hopes rest on South Africa but I won't be getting up at 2am to watch the game!
6 comments:
Oh it sounds like the next few weeks will be quite full on for you! I so wish I could go down to SENZ. Wishing you a lot of fun with catching up and meeting people and the classes too!
Have a great time at SENZ! It's nice your boys will miss you ;)
Sounds like you're in for a busy term Jenny! Hope your first day back went really well :) SENZ is going to be great! Will be nice to finally meet some of the forum members and hopefully be able to put faces to names so to speak!!
Oh I'm so jealous of you going. Have a fantastic time.
T
Wow, Jenny that's a full on term not to mention everything else that comes with it.
Have an awesome time at SENZ - and those classes...oh my! Can't wait to hear about it!
Hi Jen!
Good to be back again, and wonderful to read your blog!!! So, what do you say about the rugby?? i'm sure you still a South-African by heart, and we're still goin strong!!
Be blessed this term!!
take care
k
xx
Post a Comment