The boys' school production is on this week - titled TA - WOW - WA very loosely set around their own World Of Wearable Arts with some baddies and others thrown in for good measure. I tought that the story line was very thin and some of the lines and actions a bit risque but the kids are having fun!
Ross is the head of a chinese dragon and
Colin is a wind dancer. 

Unfortunately flash cameras were banned so I didn't get very good photos - we will, however, be able to buy a DVD of the show for $20!
4 comments:
Storylines for school productions do tend to be a little thin, but I'm sure the boys will have had fun anyway!
That is cool that both your boys are into drama.
ah well - it's about the participation as well ;-)
That's cool you can get a DVD - I wish we'd been able to do that in my day {said in a querulous voice}
At least they got to participate in the play.
Post a Comment