Friday, December 14, 2012

Cake pops

Another new technique that I learned! 
On Saturday I went to a cake pops class - cake made into little balls on a lollipop stick, dipped in chocolate and decorated. These are the ones I did in the class - Rudolph, Santa's hat; Christmas tree and assorted others decorated. What a fun class!

Wednesday was the day for me to have a go myself. Here's my preparation  cake pops some on sticks; stars for the tops; chocolate to stick the sticks to he cake pops; and the green candy melts

Dipping the pops in the green prior to getting a star and "Christmas lights"

Finished pops

And a close up
These are very time consuming but look awesome when they're done!

2 comments:

TracyP said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your Christmas Tree cake pops!!! Adorable!

Penny said...

These are awesome! :-) I love cake pops. As you say, they are time consuming but a lot of fun to make and eat. They're also good portion control... as long as you control how many you eat! Hee Hee!