Saturday, December 01, 2012

1st December

My first blog post was on 1st December 2005 and was all about .... Advent Calendars! Here it is Seven years of blogging and with the introduction of Facebook, I haven't blogged as much. I think I will remedy that. So here are this year's Advent calendars. They would not let me take a photo of them holding their Advent calendars, and I think Colin was pleased, but Ross was not impressed! Too bad


I have a friend Karen in Auckland who has been through the same trauma as I have over the last couple of years. I "met" her in mid-December last year and together we have laughed and cried through the year. This is what she sent me today! Made me feel so special

3 comments:

Penny said...

GReat apron!
I got mine Smiggle ones. Bit more expensive but thought it might be fun.

TracyP said...

ohhh that apron is gorgeous!! Love that it has a matching oven mitt!

Sandra said...

Miss 20 in our house has a Thomas one too, never to old for Advent. Love the apron