At home with his medal on and holding his certificate - very proud of himself!My Dad is declining. The doctor said we have probably got a matter of months with him. He sometimes doesn't get dressed and just stays in his pyjamas and dressing gown all day. He was such a strong man .... so sad.
I managed to lose hundreds of photos last night backing them up to the external hard drive. I was deleting some folders and deleted the photos by mistake. The pop-up window said there was no space in the recycle bin and did I want to delete them permanently? Of course, I clicked YES. Oh well, most are printed and or scrapped so it's just too bad
Supermarkets here give discount voucher for the petrol stations. When that happens, my Mom and I always try to get as many vouchers as we can. The checkout operator knows what we do and today she was just laughing at us because we had to run quickly to find another $20 worth of groceries. She probably sees us coming and thinks, "Oh no, not those two nutty women again!" Actually, she doesn't mind us because we are not grumpy - can't be when we're laughing so much about our groceries!
5 comments:
You must be so proud of him - congratulations. Colin is looking more like you now Jenny.
Woo hoo well done to Colin thats so great !! Your Dad is still in our prayers & he is a fabulous Dad & Grandfather. Hugs to all xx
Well done!
Well done Colin - fantastic! My thoughts are with you regarding your Dad - so heartbreaking:(
Post a Comment