Sunday, October 17, 2010

Earthquake Crop

Along with ladies in Christchurch at Scrappin' Patch and in Invercargill at Scrapbook Outlet, we had a charity crop yesterday at Craft House. Although it was poorly supported by the Wellington community we still had a wonderful day.

Mandy Blake supplied some prizes as did Beverly Warwick who also created a great BYO mini-class: people brought their own supplies and Bev provided stamps, CuttleBug folders etc

Making Memories sent a Slice that we raffled across NZ as well; Up2Scrap sent a great prize pack that we used for our layout prize. Trina McClune did a great sketch that was used around the country; however, I'm hoping she will accept my sketch l/o on her blog because I didn't enter mine at the Wellington crop because I didn't want to win my own prize! Mandy Blake won the prize for our sketch.

The entries for Trina's sketch

My take on Trina's sketch


Mandy who won the sketch prize receiving her prize from Beverly


Carmel who won the Slice receiving her prize from me

The mini class l/os

One of the other three l/os that I did that I'll enter at Scrapbook Dreams

It was a great day and any one who'll be in Wellington on 6th November, I would encourage you to buy a ticket for Trina's Creative Experience day at the Newlands Community Centre (info on Trina's blog)

1 comment:

Jenny in Durbs said...

Looks like great fun & for such a worthy cause. Love all the l/os talented bunch you all are.