Saturday, August 07, 2010

Scrapping

I joined up at two competitions: at Scrappin' Patch where the competition is to scrap like a chosen star. Then the best three are chosen each week and the person with the most points will win a cricut. Now I know I'm NEVER going to be the best and having done three l/os (which I mostly like) I think I'm going to bow out gracefully as it does stress me a bit. This is the last one:


Then at Scrapbook Outlet there is a Kiwi - Ana competition ... also collecting points; however, one prize will be given to the highest score and the other two prizes will be a draw from those who get more than 100 points: 12 points for a l/o and one point for each Kiwi related question that is answered. So far I have entered one l/o (12 points) and answered five questions correctly (1 point each). Week 1 was to use Kiwi Icons and I have had these photos floating around for about a year. Another six weeks of l/os to go and possibly 26 questions

Week 2 is black and white and mine's completed and I'm very happy with it - I will add it next weekend.

In my opinion, it is much better to have a lucky draw competition as the playing field is even ... there are the designer people in NZ and honestly, I have NO hope of competing against them - it's like putting me against the Olympic 100m champion - no point really. Oh, and I have another small complaint but I'll keep quiet on that one for now!

3 comments:

mandyb said...

yip i agree...all the best for the rest of the competition!!!!

Penny said...

Yes - a draw is better I think. I do like your layouts though.

Mrs Frizz said...

Don't put yourself down ... chin up ...

And I like your layouts as well!!!