Sunday, August 15, 2010

This week's news

Ross' girlfriend broke up with him! No, he wasn't heartbroken at all, in fact I don't think he thought too much about it at all. I did actually wonder how important they were to each other adn it seems that I was right ... not too important at all! More a case of, "I've got a girlfriend/boyfriend" for both of them.

We went to Camp Quality this weekend to do all the catering for 19 cancer kids and 9 adult helpers. It was great fun even though we worked really hard. The only downside is that we suspect that one of the kids stole Colin's PSP - he is very unhappy about it. We're hoping that the boy will have an attack of the guilts and return it somehow.

Some more l/os: this one is for the Scrappin' Patch Week 5 - Stacey Michaud's style. The photo is of Colin and was teken in early 1998 just after we got here


The next one is for Scrapbook Outlet and was for the Black & White challenge. I did wonder what photo I could use (it didn't have to be black & white) and this one was perfect. Our three cats together - the only photo we have of them all together and sadly two are now gone.

The next challenge at SBO is to use wire .... I managed and will post it next weekend. I have given up at SP as this week is so not my style that I wasn't even prepared to try!

1 comment:

Jenny in Durbs said...

Hey great l/outs. Fantastic to be able to work for a worthy cause but sad about the PSP. LOL Ross would have just taken it in his stride. Hugs to all.