Sunday, August 22, 2010

22nd August

Eighteen years and 13 of them in NZ! Seems like a long time but actually it's gone very quickly. Happy anniversary to my hubby. I'm finishing off the crayfish that Irene gave me for my mom and I and the rest will have roast pork for lunch. We celebrated a few weeks ago by having dinner at Monsoon Poon and then going to the NZ Symphony Orchestra for a night of Rogers and Hammerstein

Then tomorrow I am the mother of a 16year old! How did that happen? Happy birthday to Ross. He wants tacos for dinner tomorrow night and is having a party next Sunday. He starts Trial exams tomorrow so he's not impressed!

The competition at SBO last week was to use wire on a l/o! Here's my entry: The bit of wire is some garden mesh like stuff that I found out side in the garden last weekend. This week is to use negative or white space ie leaving lots of blank space. I am getting through lots of old photos!

2 comments:

Penny said...

mmmm roast porok is my fav :) Congrats on the anniversary!

Jenny in Durbs said...

Hey congrats on your aniversary & Happy Birthday to Ross. Whew 16 thats scarey especially when you see them in your l/o.