Sunday, August 08, 2010

Praise

On Friday I was talking to my Year 11 class about our plans for the rest of the academic year ... only 10.5 weeks left. Out of the blue, one of the girls put up her hand. She said to me, "Miss, you have prepared me better for my exams and tests than any other teacher I have ever had." Boy, was I humbled.

Today I was at school, supervising a couple of kids who were selling fund-raising lollies. A Dad came in and said hello to me. He then said, "I hear from the kids that you are the best teacher to have." Again, I was humbled

Gosh, I'm feeling good about what I do

4 comments:

Jenny in Durbs said...

woo hoo to you - but then we know you are the best.
xxx from jenny in mauritius.

Penny said...

Yay! It's those comments that ameliorate the nasty stuff.

mandyb said...

what a lovely comment...YAH for you and what you do!!!! you do it well!!!!

Mrs Frizz said...

and so you should feel good ... keep those good thoughts close to your heart ... smile!