We had such a successful day today: we had to find some vinyl flooring for the bathroom downstairs. Both Adrian and I had looked at various places and Adrian found some that he liked ..... @ $300 per metre! Now we only need about 1.5metre anyway. We had decided that would would go to all the flooring places we could find today. First stop was a place at the back of the shops that Colin reminded us about. There they had a perfect off-cut - for $66! We didn't complain. Then everything else we did just flowed smoothly. I got a few new kitchen implements: potato masher, hand beater and a tin opener. I also bought some muffin pans (mine are rusting and so must go in the recycling).
We have to go out around 10.30pm to collect Ross from his girlfriend - she lives on the other side of Wellington about 35minutes away and they met at a lawn bowls tournament. She is just as academic as is he; in fact, I think more so, and knows exactly where she's going. We are very pleased about that
Monday is my SIL's 50th birthday party so there is a small party Saturday night for her. My niece has made an album for her and I have sent a couple of l/os. This one is the two of us; the photo is not that great as I took it through the plastic protector and didn't take another one

and this one is a family one

I also sent Kylie some photos so I am looking forward to seeing what she has done with those.
2 comments:
Ooohh I can't wait to put them in my album Jen they are gorgeous. Thanks so much for all your love & friendship. Hugs xxx
Yay for blogging. :) I also find it good to re-read posts I've done. A lot more permanent than Facebook statuses.
Post a Comment