These photos were taken on our first trip to the US in April 2000 when Adrian won us a trip "backstage" with the penguins (it just needs a bit of journalling). And I have just noticed a HUGE spelling mistake - no matter - I can fix that. Maybe I should offer a little prize to the first person to email me to tell me what my horrible mistake is. Not even my "intelligent" children noticed.
This one is May for Project 12: Mother's Day, the Wellington Regional Barbershop competition and our trip to National Park
Another one from our US trip in 2000

And Mother's Day this year

The jelly fish at Momorangi Bay in April. They are usually around, don't sting and have a pink bit inside.
What else? Back to school this week and the seniors have trial exams starting on 23rd August - Ross is not impressed!! These will be his first big exams.Both boys got a FIFA football from their SA cousins and were thrilled with them! One ball has already had a "test drive" and been pronounced perfect.
It has been just the boys and me this weekend but that's fine as it's quite easy actually .... except when I have to clean out the washing machine because one of them left a lot of sponge rubber bits from a pillow in there!
Lots of lovely sunshine here today so it was great to get lots of laundry onto the line. I'm off to help Colin clean out his bird's cage now - a task he is really struggling to do
Edited to add: I have fixed that horrible mistake now; and we've done Colin's birdcage - he really couldn't do it by himself
5 comments:
I especially love your mothers day layout - fantastic!
you missed the G out of penguin!!!! lol!!!
YAH for all those layouts....
LOL Jenny spelling mistake ! I did have a chuckle. Love the l/outs & especially the mothers day one.Have a super week. hugs
Post a Comment